Calhoun Spine Care And Wellness Center, PC (CSW)
Appointment Deposit, Cancellation, Late Arrival and Return Policy
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required for a new patient appointment at the time of scheduling to confirm and hold your appointment. The deposit will be applied toward your balance due at the end of your appointment.
Cancellation Policy: We ask at least 24-hours’ notice, as a courtesy, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. In the event of cancellation with a 24-hour notice, we will apply your non-refundable deposit toward your rescheduled appointment. If you cancel or reschedule less than 24-hours’ prior to your appointment your initial deposit is non-refundable, and a new deposit will be required to book any future appointment.
Late Arrival Policy: If a client is more than 10 minutes late to their appointment, the appointment may be canceled and need to be rescheduled. You will be charged a non-refundable deposit if the appointment must be canceled due to your late arrival. Depending on circumstances of late arrival, a new deposit may be required to book any future appointment.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- Gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated. We will
- Protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- Promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.